Friday, August 08, 2008

ALL FOUR WON: a single mom and 3 children earn her medical degree

ALL FOUR WON is the story of a single woman taking her 3 small children with her and succeeding in medical school despite unbelievable odds: murder of my daughter's classmate's cousins, a hit-and-run before my child's eyes as her neighbor friend tried to cross the street to play, a shooting just below my bedroom window, etc. -- as though managing as a single parent family and medical school weren't challenging enough. But there were multiple humorous incidents, too -- enough to keep us sane and going, e.g., my tapping a patient's knee while bent in front of him. I don't know which of us was more embarrassed when he kicked me across the room.
Watch for excerpts from ALL FOUR WON!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home